The page http://www.innercamp.com is a domain on the Internet, which contains a portal or Web page, owned by CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. with C.I.F. B-56107436 and with registered office at Carretera de Castro, 18, C.P. 14009 Córdoba and general email address email@example.com
The website of CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L., aims to provide the user and client with information regarding to the activities and services of the company.
With this website, CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. aims to provide a useful service, so user suggestions are welcome. But if you do not agree with any of the conditions contained in this notice, you must stop using the website of CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. Access to it implies acceptance of them without reservation. The use of certain services offered in this. The site will also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
Conditions of use of the portal
The conditions set out below regulate the permitted use of the website www.innercamp.com
1. Access. There are certain parts of the Web page whose access is reserved for clients, by means of a user identifier and a password. Unauthorized users. To do this, they can visit the public sections of the portal, never trying to access the restricted access sections, unless they have been authorized by assigning a user identifier and a password.
2. Modifications of the page and interruptions or errors in the access CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the Web page, of its configuration and presentation and of the access conditions.
CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. is not responsible for failures that occur in communications, not guaranteeing the availability and continuity of the operation of the portal and the services, therefore CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L., S.L. does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website or its content CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. will carry out, as long as there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon as it has news of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the contents, all those tasks tending to correct errors, preestablish communication and update the contents
3. Intellectual property. Unless expressly indicated, the content of the website, images, texts and data, are the property of CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. It is also owned by CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. its source code, design and navigation structure. Corresponds to CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L., the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit them in any form, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. All this material is protected by intellectual property legislation and its misuse may be subject to sanctions, including criminal ones.
Consulting or downloading the contents of the page or of any software will not imply the transfer of any intellectual or industrial property rights over them.
Viewing is authorized, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the website.
- That it is not done for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication or transformation.
- That none of the contents of the website be modified.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the Web be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of accompanying images.
- Let the source be cited.
All information received on these pages, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, will be considered to be given free of charge. Do not send information that cannot be processed by this shape.
4. Security. CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. Aware of the risks derived from facing the new challenges posed by extending its services over the Internet, it has put in place demanding security measures to reduce such risks.
However, CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems, so it excludes any type of liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system (software and hardware), electronic documents and files of the user or any third party, including those that are produced in the services provided by third parties through this portal.
Users are informed that the use of electronic data transmission systems and email does not offer absolute guarantees of safety. The user of CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. mutually exempts each other from any liability arising from events such as non-receipt or delay, error or interception of communications.
5. Contents and linked pages. The information contained in this website is for informational purposes only; and, in no case, does it constitute any type of contractual obligation.
The function of the links, or links, that appear on this page is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the matter on the Internet, where they can expand or complete the information offered on this page. CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. will not be responsible for the result obtained through said links.
In any case, CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked from its website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the documents or files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the
user for this reason.
Although the links are regularly monitored so that they do not happen, in the event that any user or a third party considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illegal, violate constitutional values or principles, or damage property or rights of the user himself or a third party, please immediately notify CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. Carretera de Castro, 18, C.P. 14009 Córdoba or firstname.lastname@example.org said circumstance, and especially if the links consist of:
Activities or content that may be considered criminal under Spanish criminal law.
Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination, the protection of health and childhood or any other constitutional value or principle.
6. Protection of personal data. The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. will treat the personal data collected through this web complying with current regulations on data protection.
the inclusion in files is absolutely voluntary and is duly announced;
The files to which personal data are incorporated are registered in the Competent Data Protection Agencies, and protected by the security measures required by law.
the data will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected.
all the people who join to the created file they may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of their data, and the limitation or opposition to its treatment, to withdraw the consent given and to claim the AEPD. as intended by current data protection regulations
Unless otherwise indicated, the person responsible for the treatment will be CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. Carretera de Castro, 18, C.P. 14009 Córdoba, where the user may be directed to exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation.
7. Third-party link to the Web www.innercamp.com Any third-party link to the Web must be to its home page, leaving “Deep links”, “framing” and any other use of the contents of the Web in favour of unauthorized third parties are expressly prohibited.
8. Responsibilities: CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. It will not be, in any case, responsible, for damages of any kind derived, directly or indirectly, from the failure to read this notice, or from the breach of the obligations specified in the conditions established therein. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions, CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, placing available, reception, obtaining or access to the website or its contents.
CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. Therefore, it is not responsible for the improper use of the portal and its contents and services, nor can it guarantee, even if it is your encouragement, the certainty of its contents. Likewise, it does not guarantee the veracity of the advertising content of any advertised good, product or service.
The user will be liable for the damages caused by a negligent attitude of his could cause this portal.
9. Jurisdictional jurisdiction. CAMPAMENTO INTERIOR, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to any controversy that may arise from accessing or using the Web at the of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Córdoba.